Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Few Things I Was Thinking About...

The Olympics

I know Linda loves the Olympics, and honestly I could take them or leave them. I don't really keep track of what's going on. However, thanks to Michael Phelps and the men's swim team, I too love the Olympics now. God Bless the USA!!






Next Order of Business...

R.I.P. Chef






Pig Husband!!
This is Pig Husband-town and John Edwards is the mayor!!!

I don't think that cheating on your cancer stricken wife with a campaign worker bodes well for one's karma. Idiot!!!

2 comments:

CB said...

I will have to agree with you about the men's swim team. I think Michael's got some weird teeth - but I just want to pull his suit down a little more to see the rest of that tattoo :)

Anonymous said...

So, Dear Daughter....how do you really feel??? :-)