Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Babies, Lil' Bro & Michael Phelps

Ok, I swear this is my last post about Michael Phelps, but this one actually has a purpose and isn't totally gratuitous. Now that Phelps phest '08 has ended, I've noticed that my brother & Michael resemble each other. Here are just a few photos of both for comparison purposes.




I think there's a resemblance.

And let me just say congrats to Michael Phelps for his 8 gold medals. Pretty impressive!!



On to the baby portion of the post!!

Even more impressive than 8 gold medals is little Grace Ann Beck born to my friends Crystal & Rob on Sunday. She's just a little peanut compared to her big brother Peyton, but super cute and looks like her mom! Congrats guys!!


4 comments:

CB said...

Holy Crap - who knew Charlie looked so much like Michael Phelps!

Thanks for coming by the hospital yesterday - it was great to see you and for you to meet Gracie. We are home and settling in now :) Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose Michael is as loud as The Boy?

Linda and Mark said...

I told you they looked alike!! I even think they TALK alike too!!!!

Anonymous said...

they're both cuties! love the blog.
laura