Monday, October 6, 2008

The Zoo!

Last Sunday, Ray & I went to the zoo. He was given free tickets through his work last year, and we finally used them. I haven't been to the zoo in several years, so I was excited to go. The weather was perfect, not too hot & not too cold.

I guess if you've seen one zoo animal, you've seen them all, but here are few pics:

You gotta love anything who's natural hair (feather) color is pink:


These are some kind of African singing dogs. They were not singing or barking , but soooo cute:


Most of the animals were sleeping while we were there, I think they knew it was Sunday. This polar bear reminded me of the Coca-Cola bear:


Here's a pic of Ray & I taking a rest while walking up the deck. (please excuse all of my chins, it's not easy to take your own picture):


Lastly, I have no idea who this woman in the video is, but this song is for my mom:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww....Mamie! I have no clue who that Julie person is. The best I can do for the *real* version of the song...the one I played when getting ready to go to the zoo... is here click on no. 7

Glad you had a good time.
Love you!