Monday, January 18, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to...

Brooklyn??? A few weeks before Christmas I'm sitting in the living room watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210, and I hear this really, really loud Christmas music. I'm not really sure where it's coming from, but Ray jumps up, throws open the front door & yells, "Santa is coming, get the camera!!" WTF???

Apparently ever since he was a kid (for those of you that don't know, we live in the house that he grew up in) the city puts Santa on the back of a 4-wheeler and drives him through the city blasting Christmas.

So this is what we saw come past the house:




3 comments:

CB said...

How cool - I never knew they did that!

Linda and Mark said...

Sweet!

M*A said...

Thank goodness you're blogging...or I'd never have heard about this!! :p

That is very cool.