Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding Dress Bonanza

Yesterday I went with Linda & my mom to look for a wedding dress. I found some online that I really liked at Alfred Angelo, but wanted to see them in person. There are some local shops that carry the Alfred Angelo brand, but I wanted to go to one of their stores to see everything. For some unknown reason there is not an Alfred Angelo in Cleveland, but rather in Boardman. I don't know if you have ever been to the Boardman/Youngstown part of Ohio, but if you have, I'm sorry! I have not seen that many hillbillies in one place before. And by hillbilly I mean, no teeth, no shoes, dirty screaming kids, etc. Not to mention that the bridal shop itself was a complete dump! However, amid all of that chaos and entertainment I got the dress I went there to see, but holy cow was it an experience!!

And now for the dresses I didn't pick:





And the one I did:




JUST KIDDING!!! You didn't actually think I'd spoil the surprise. You'll just have to wait until October to see what I'll be wearing.

2 comments:

Linda and Mark said...

What a great time and a great day. We stopped and had lunch too. About the bridal shop, whoa buddy was it crazy. The bridal consultant was wearing jeans - that's just not right. The carpet needed to be burned, I took a wet wipe to my feet after we got in the car. Then we went back to Marie's house and I wanted to check out her new bed with the tempurpedic top - and we both fell asleep. Remember that episode of Friends where the guys napped together - that was us. Lovely day. I got my dress too!

M*A said...

I love that dress! (It got my cake off the top of the blog!)