Tuesday, December 23, 2008

O Holy Night - Part Deux

My mom is totally right, Josh Groban rocked O Holy Night, but Michael Crawford will always be king!! He gets extra points for that group of kids he parades out on stage. Cute!

I thought I'd post my nominees in the female category of "the only people who should be allowed to sing O Holy Night are..."

First:


Usually I want to smack Celine Dion, but I really like this version.

And Martina McBride rarely does anything wrong (ignore the lame video & just listen):



And in a category all unto itself:



Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

CB said...

Love the South Park clip! "Jesus was born and so we get presents ... thank you Jesus for being born". :)

My favorite South Park christmas song is "It's Hard to be a Jew on Christmas". Somewhere buried in my attic I actually have that CD!

Merry Christmas Sparky!