Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm sorry to do this to you...

I found a website called Cute Overload. And it's just that, tons of cute animals doing cute things. It's just one of those sites that I check out when I have nothing else to do and end up spending way to much time watching a kitten play with a grocery bag. Anyhow, I'm not sure if it was all of the cold medicine I was taking or what, but I thought it was hilarious and now it's all I've been hearing in my head for the last 4 days!! So, if I have to be miserable and sing this ridiculousness, so do all of you...







Video is complements of: http://www.cuteoverload.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...I suppose I get to be "My Marmoset" on your blogroll? Marmoset, marmoset....:-)

Anonymous said...

And...now that I think about it...you aren't sorry at all are you?

Dylan's Aunts said...

It's in my head now too!

Anonymous said...

Marmosets....Resistance is Futile!